Elumin8 is Automotive lighting company based in Romsey. The company focus is the design, development and manufacture of lighting solutions for the automotive industry. Our customer base includes Rolls Royce, Aston Martin, Bentley, McLaren and Jaguar Land Rover. They have a reputation for innovation and quality within a highly demanding industry. While they run a global supply chain all the development and final production is handled in the UK.
Although the company is predominantly working in automotive the management team have decided to branch off in to various other sectors with an ambitious plan to develop a raft of new and diverse products in 2021/2022. As a result we have an exciting opportunity for an aspiring Marketing Assistant to join us for a 6 month fixed term contract and showcase your ability to project your marketing skills, enabling the company to maximise sales and profits. In return you will gain experience in developing sales strategies and marketing campaigns, you will also benefit from working with a small team of enthusiastic individuals, learn processes and procedures that will boost your career path in this field.
This position is being advertised as part of the Government Kickstart Scheme, to apply for this role you will need to be in receipt of Universal Credits, please contact your DWP work coach for more information.
- Working under the direction of the Managing Director and Sales and Administration Manager to help reach the company's marketing goals and objectives
- Research market trends, demographics, pricing strategies, and other relevant information that helps managers and directors develop marketing plans
- Strong knowledge of social media
- Analyses surveys, polls, and other market research to look for patterns and trends Assists in creating promotional materials, including brochures, blogs, marketing copy, etc.
- Helps maintain social media accounts for brands, products, or services
- Enters marketing data into spreadsheets and helps to create data and financial reports for marketing managers and directors
- Helps maintain excellent client relationships through superior customer service skills
- Helps to plan promotional events hosted by the company's marketing department
- Keeps client information confidential
- Free Onsite Parking
- Casual Dress Code