Elumin8 is Automotive lighting company based in Romsey. The company focus is on the design, development and manufacturing of lighting solutions for the automotive industry. Our customer base includes Rolls Royce, Aston Martin, Bentley, McLaren and Jaguar Land Rover. We have a reputation for innovation and quality within a highly demanding industry. Whilst managing a global supply chain, the development and final production is handled in the UK.
We take pride in our work and assemble all of our parts by hand. Elumin8 is a small dynamic lighting company based in Hampshire. The company has spent the last 12 years carving a niche in the development of technically advanced lighting features to supply the UK automotive industry. In that time, it has developed a reputation in the industry and succeeded in taking business from larger companies. The company attribute an extremely high level of focus on R&D and innovations. This allows the company to win opportunities supporting car manufacturers with proprietary R&D and at the same time can offer the industry a fully integrated solution from concept, design, development, testing, manufacturing and delivery.
Due to its plans for growth, the company is willing to support and develop the right individual in house, progressing their career alongside business expansion.
- Produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies.
- Reads and deciphers schematics, blueprints, and assembly instructions.
- Positions or aligns components and parts as per instructions and drawings.
- Uses hand tools or machines to assemble parts.
- Conducts self quality control checks.
- Cleans and maintains work area and equipment, including tools.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying parts lists and gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by notifying supervisor to obtain additional instruction.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, and calling for repairs.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains inventory by checking stock to determine supply levels, placing and tracking orders, and verifying receipt of supplies using the procedures and software in place.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Sick pay
- Private medical insurance
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- 37.5 Hour week
- Hours of work : Monday to Thursday 08:00am-17:00 and Friday 09:00-13.00
- Friday team meeting, lunch provided
- Free Onsite refreshments and parking.
- 1 week summer shutdown and 1 week Christmas shutdown
- Day off and a voucher on your Birthday.